I don't know shit about art…

…buuuut

First Compilations

September 5th, 2013

Flowers made out of hands and a hand made out of flowers.

I don’t know why, but something about the idea of swapping roles really interests me.  In this piece I took the floral pattern from a scarf I bought in Egypt to create the hand.  The rest of the piece is made up of parts of a bracelet from Spain that a friend got me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The only thing that is perfect in life is math.

This piece was inspired by the true love of my life, math.  I find that there is a true sense of perfection in numbers.  I used some photos of my friends facial features.  The circular triangle thingies are the design from the Babylonian Pythagorean Tablet.  Finally the background is, of course, a piece of the one and only Rhind Papyrus.

There isn't much to say.

There isn’t much to say.

Like it says on the title of this blog, I don’t know shit about art.  All I know is that art is supposed to make you feel, so I made this that makes me feel happy.  I’m not exactly sure why I like this, but I do.  I honestly don’t give a fuck if everyone thinks it’s stupid, it’s for me.